Volunteer Placement Fee & Service
Our service for your volunteer in Bali includes the active support during the preparation stage and throughout the time of your volunteering. We make sure, that the volunteer stay in Bali is beneficiary and sustainable for both parties, the participant and the host organization or institution. At the same time, we try to keep the fees transparent and as affordable as possible for you. You exactly know what you pay for, no hidden costs!
REGISTRATION FEE: 75 EURO
All programs attract a registration fee of 75 EURO, which is not part of the program fee below. This fee is not refundable according to our terms and conditions.
What the registration fee covers:
- Dedicated support & advice from our program coordinator
- Skype interview with our program coordinator
- Detailed information booklet about the volunteer program
- Get connected to other volunteers
- Coordination of arrival & program duration
- Volunteer program confirmation letter
- Assistance in visa application (organizing sponsorship letter)
- Certificate of completion
Programs in Kuta, Denpasar & Payangan:
- 4 weeks: 630 EURO
- 5 weeks: 710 EURO
- 6 weeks: 790 EURO
- 7 weeks: 870 EURO
- 8 weeks: 960 EURO
- fee for additional weeks on request
Programs in Jimbaran & Sanur
- 4 weeks: 530 EURO
- 5 weeks: 600 EURO
- 6 weeks: 670 EURO
- 7 weeks: 740 EURO
- 8 weeks: 820 EURO
- fee for additional weeks on request
The program fee of 530 EURO or 630 EURO needs to be settled, after you have received you volunteer confirmation for your confirmed project.
The program fee covers our work and support during preparation stage of your arrival, and during your program in Bali. It is designed to give you the most flexibility, while giving you a security for the first 4 weeks of your stay in Bali. It covers the first 4 weeks of your program service and accommodation. If you would like to stay longer in your program, a fee of starting from 50 Euro per week* applies, which includes program service and support and accommodation.
The fee covers:
- Visa assistance (incl. visa documents)
- Airport pick-up
- Welcome bag (Indonesian SIM card number, voucher for the first welcome dinner, welcome gift, information sheets)
- Accommodation for the first 4 program weeks (standard varies according to area)
- Introduction to the project at the first orientation day
- Local contact person & support during your volunteer program
- Project visits & satisfaction assessment
- Information about events
- Monthly dinner gathering with all interns and volunteers
- Assistance with visa extension
- Contribution to the program deducted from the program fee
Why should I pay for volunteering?
The decision, if you would like to choose volunteering with an agency or if you want to organize it by yourself, is all up to you. However, you should be aware of the pro's and con's of organizing a volunteer trip to Bali by yourself and have to know the benefits of an organization like ours. We are a team of young people, who have committed ourselves to providing full-time support for volunteers, who want to make sure, that their support is sustainable and valuable, while exploring Bali with like-minded people.
Can I stay longer then 4 weeks?
Yes! Some programs even have a minimum duration of 8 weeks.
All programs are available up to a duration of 24 weeks (6 months)! After the first 4 weeks an additional fee of starting from 50-80 Euro applies per week, which includes our service and your accommodation.
What does visa assistance mean?
Visa assistance means, that we will provide all the visa documents that you need to apply for your social visa. With these documents you can apply in your home country for your visa. Visa costs are not included in our service fee and need to be settled directly to your home embassy. While in Bali, we will also help you to arrange your visa extension after your first 60 days in Bali. This includes providing you with necessary contacts from visa agents and extension documents. The extension fees are not included in our service fee and need to be settled to the immigration office directly.