Accommodation in Bali
There are many different types of accommodations in Bali you can choose from, if you are planning to spend some time abroad on this stunning island. We are maintaining a database of reliable and safe accommodations ranging from low-budget homestays, private apartments to volunteer houses.
If you choose to volunteer with our host programs, you have the option to either live in one of our volunteer houses or to choose a private apartments. Our well-maintained volunteer houses offer a community feeling for those, who are traveling to South East Asia for their first times. Furthermore, you will be surrounded by like-minded volunteers and share ideas, gain inspiration and keep your motivation high. If you do not fancy living with other volunteers you may request a private apartment.
As our internship host companies are based all over South Bali, we provide a well-maintained list of housing recommendations to our interns, which range from low budget to high-class apartments. We will help you to find a room that you will feel comfortable in, that is within a comfortable distance to your host company and last but not least, save. All of the homestays and apartments facilitate:
- a private bathroom with toilet and shower
- air condition
We strongly advise you to follow our recommendations, as travelers have had only good experiences concerning standard, cleanness and safety. But of course, as you can also choose our basic placement service without accommodation, you are free to search for your own accommodation. Here are some basic recommendations on how to find the best accommodation for you.
5 things to consider searching an accommodation in Bali
- book a suitable hotel for the first week of your stay and then find your long-term accommodation while in Bali
- the closer a room is to the beach, the more expensive. So try to look on more local areas 5 to 10 minutes from the beach.
- the longer you rent, the cheaper it gets
- always consider additional costs for water, electricity and internet if they are not included in the rent
- make sure you get a number you can contact 24/7 in case of any problems