For Partners - Enhance your Business
We provide companies and organizations with enthusiastic and motivated interns who have academic skills and good education from their University back home. As a host you can individually set the requirements, task descriptions and duration according to your needs. All of our interns and volunteers come to Bali voluntarily and are well informed to complete an unpaid internship or volunteer position.
Our service means less work for you
Our applicants often have some relevant work experience from previous professional trainings. Interns are available full time for the assigned periods of time. Volunteers want to use their stay abroad to show their social commitment and to make their dreams of helping those in need come true.
We provide services for all applicants prior coming to Bali and during their stay abroad. Our services for the student include:
- Professional consultation including skype interview
- University and internship contracts
- Visa guidance and information
- Guidance on visa extension
- Finding accommodation (accommodation is only included for volunteers)
- Code of Conduct
- Airport pickup
- Welcome package with crucial safety information and SIM card
- Introduction during the first working day
- Local emergency support
- Project and company visits
- Monthly intern meeting
How do you benefit from an intern?
Make an inventory on which internship tasks are possible and where you can use an extra hand.
Do you need a trainee throughout the whole year? Take two trainees or interns on an annual basis and let the second trainee start in the last month of the first trainee. Then the trainees can instruct each other and this will cost you less time. Working with trainees offers you an ideal possibility of getting to know the person during the internship period, so you are able to employ the best trainee after that period
Students train the company! Don't believe it? Their main purpose is to raise their encouragement during their studies and are highly motivated to use their practical knowledge while working. Give them room for innovative ideas, your company maybe never thought of before.
Your responsibilities as a host
As a host Company you are required to provide:
- Intern sponsorship for social visa
- Mentorship and training for the student/intern in order to learn something or to complete their reports/final thesis report
- Internship reference letter at the end of our student's internship.
Interns or volunteers are not allowed to receive any payment for their training. However, if you would like to add some other non-monetary benefits, you are welcome to do.
How to become our partner?
Partnering with Bali Internships means to become part of our entrusted and reliable host company network. Please follow the link and fill in the form. We will then get back to you as soon as possible and will arrange a company visit in the near future. If you have any questions or have troubles opening the form, please don't hesitate to contact us.
After the first contact a host company is required to submit:
Brief company's profile and an outline of internship description possibilities.
Complete legal paperwork from your company:
- 1.company’s business license letter (SIUP and TDP)
- 2.company’s tax file number (NPWP)
- 3.company's domicile (SKTU)