Marketing Internship for New Developed Nutritionist Company
This company is a Bali based business, currently a one-woman-operation, run by an Australian who has been being a nutritionist for years. At the moment, the services offered by this company starts from face to face nutritional consultations with patients around Bali. These clients are visited in their villas, or meetings are held in cafés around North Kuta. The company also offer online nutritional consultations, as well menu collaborations, recipe collaborations, producing nutritional data and content for cafés and restaurants marketing and menus. The company also has alliances with gyms, retreats, recreation clubs and wellness centres in Bali whereby group workshops or talks on health and nutrition can be arranged. Their ethos is that happiness lies first of all in health, and as such, these are the two primary priorities for their work, clients, and partners.
- Managing the businesses Instagram account.
- Ideally 3 feed posts a day
- Ideally 5 insta stories a day
- Managing the businesses facebook account.
- Providing helpful insights and working with the director on the businesses website, it is functionality and how it can be used to further promote the business (skills in SEO a big plus).
- Working side by side with the only colleague a.k.a the director
- Working with the director on weekly mail outs, strategies and blogs.
- Contributing ideas and skills in small business marketing strategies and execution to build online business.
- Working with the director on launching a program or e-book to generate passive income.
- Tertiary education in marketing.
- Proven skills in social media marketing.
- Skills and a keen interest in building/marketing an online business.
- Happy and upbeat, proactive nature interest - individual
- Initiative and the confidence to contribute awesome ideas.
- An interest in health and wellness is not essential but viewed favourably.
- Spending time with great people & business owners within our high achieving entrepreneurial Bali network.
- Working from fun café’s or poolside in great villas.
- Freedom and flexibility within the role and work hours.
- A fun, young and vibrant company with a good and growing reputation.
- Networking opportunities galore, with successful business owners from all over the world (retreats, fitness businesses, restaurants, hotels, cafes, yoga centres, gyms, bars, etc).
Minimum 12 weeks (negotiable)